Easier, advanced alternative to the built-in app manager
App Manager APK MOD For Android (Premium Unlocked)
|Update||Oct 19, 2022|
|Get it On|
With so many apps available on the market today, it can be hard to keep track of them all. That’s where App Manager comes in. App Manager is a simple, yet effective, app that helps you keep track of all the apps on your device. By organizing your apps into categories, you can easily find what you’re looking for without having to search through a long list. And because App Manager keeps track of how often you use each app, you can quickly see which ones are your favorites and which ones you don’t use very often.
How App Manager Works
App Manager is designed to work with both iOS and Android devices. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play store and install it on your device. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be prompted to create an account. Once you’ve created an account, you can start adding apps to your collection. To add an app, simply tap the “plus” sign in the upper-right corner of the screen and select the app you want to add from the list. Once you’ve added an app, it will appear in the “All Apps” section of App Manager.
You can also create custom categories for your apps. To do this, tap the “Categories” tab at the bottom of the screen and then tap “Create Category.” You’ll be prompted to enter a name for your category and then choose which apps you want to include in it. Once you’ve created a category, it will appear in the “Categories” section of App Manager.
Finally, App Manager keeps track of how often you use each app. To view this information, tap the “Usage” tab at the bottom of the screen. Here, you’ll see a list of all the apps in your collection, sorted by how often they’re used. The app with the highest number of uses will be at the top of the list, while the app with the lowest number of uses will be at the bottom. This is a great way to quickly see which apps are your favorites and which ones you don’t use very often.
App Manager Apk Features
This app has plenty of features, especially for rooted devices:
- Easiest uninstaller – single click on an app to uninstall it
- Install APK, APKS, APKM, XAPK files via other apps, directly
- Batch operations of apps : uninstallation, share, disable/enable, Re-install, manage, open in Play-Store or Amazon-AppStore
- APK files management
- Removed Apps history viewer
- Customizable Widgets, for uninstalling the recently installed app or clearing its internal/external data
- Normal/ROOT uninstallation of apps . Using ROOT, it’s much easier and faster
- Shows all kinds of apps, and not just those that you can launch. For example: widgets, live wallpapers, keyboards, launchers, plugins,…
- Auto-handling of apps that have admin privileges, allowing you to revoke them and uninstall the apps
- Auto add shortcuts to newly installed apps when installing them via the app
- Various operations on selected app:
- Share app as link or APK file
- Open link on play store.
- Stop app (ROOT)
- Clear internal storage (ROOT)
- Create shortcut, including hidden ones
- Search the Internet for app’s name/package
- Disable/Enable app (ROOT)
- Sort apps by size, name, package, date installed, date updated, launch time
- OS uninstallation integration
- Useful shortcuts to built in apps
- Filter apps by:
- System/user apps
- Enabled/disabled apps
- Installation path: SD card / internal storage
- Ability to uninstall system apps (Root , might not work on some cases)
- Shows app information: package name, date installed, build number, version name
- Theme chooser, including dark/light, with cards or without
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – finding APK files to install/remove them
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS – to get recently launched apps and apps’ sizes
- System apps removal is a risky operation. I do not hold any responsibility in case the functionality of your OS is damaged in any way when using this feature
- Some system apps cannot be removed due to restrictions enforced by the ROM itself, but the app will try handling it the best it can, and sometimes a restart is needed to see the result
- You can remove the ads by donating as much as you wish
- Please feel free to rate the app and show your opinion (preferably via the forum) on which features you’d like to have for the next versions
- Please check the forum website for FAQ if you have some questions
The App Manager app is a must-have tool for anyone who wants to keep their Android device running smoothly. With this app, you can easily see which apps are using up the most space and battery power, and uninstall or disable them as needed. You can also use the App Manager to check for updates for all of your installed apps, helping to keep them running as efficiently as possible. Whether you’re trying to free up space on your device or just want to keep everything organized, the App Manager is an essential tool.
Download App Manager APK MOD For Android (Premium Unlocked)
You are now ready to download App Manager for free. Here are some notes: