A tool to manage the device screen orientation.
Rotation | Orientation Manager APK MOD (Pro Unlocked)
|Name||Rotation | Orientation Manager|
|Update||Oct 25, 2022|
|Get it On|
Improved support for Android 13.
Overhauled orientation functionality.
Added current orientation to the extension.
An all-new start to make things even better.
Rotation is a new app that allows you to easily and quickly change the orientation of your device. Whether you’re using a phone, tablet, or computer, Rotation makes it easy to adjust your screen so that you can always have the best view. Not only does Rotation make it easy to change your orientation, but it also remembers your preferences so that you don’t have to keep adjusting your screen every time you use it. It’s the perfect app for anyone who wants a better way to use their device.
How a Rotation Device Orientation App Works
A rotation device orientation app is a simple but effective tool that lets you lock your screen in one orientation. This means that no matter how you move your device, the screen will stay in the same orientation. Whether you’re holding your phone vertically or horizontally, the screen will stay put. This can be helpful in a number of situations, such as when you’re watching a video or reading an article online.
There are a few different ways to use a rotation device orientation app. Some apps let you enable or disable the feature with a simple tap. Others require you to go into the settings menu to activate it. Once it’s enabled, you don’t have to do anything else; the app will automatically keep your screen locked in one orientation.
The benefits of using a rotation device orientation app are numerous. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it prevents accidental changing of the screen’s orientation. Have you ever been reading an article on your phone only to have the screen switch to landscape mode? It’s an annoying experience, but it’s one that can be easily avoided with a rotation device orientation app.
Another benefit of using this type of app is that it can help conserve battery life. If your screen is constantly switching between orientations, it can drain your battery more quickly than if it were locked in one position. This is especially helpful if you’re someone who uses their phone for long periods of time throughout the day.
Finally,Rotating your phone can also lead to accidental clicks and taps on links and buttons. This can be frustrating if you’re trying to perform some other action on your phone. A rotation device orientation app can help prevent these unwanted clicks and taps by keeping your screen locked in place.
Rotation Apk Features
• Auto-rotate on • Auto-rotate off
• Forced auto-rotate • Forced portrait • Forced landscape
• Reverse portrait • Reverse landscape • Sensor portrait • Sensor landscape
• Forced full sensor • Lock Current – Lock current orientation
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
• Charging orientation • Dock orientation • App orientation
• Events priority – Customizable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Change orientation of the foreground app or events with a fully customizable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of supported tasks.
• A dynamic theme engine with background-aware functionality to avoid any visibility issues.
• Start on boot • Notification • Vibration and more.
• Widgets, shortcuts and notification tiles to perform various operations.
Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Quick setup to configure major features at once.
• Dedicated support section to troubleshoot general issues.
Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
English, Deutsch, Español, Indonesia, Italiano, Português, Русский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體)
- Internet access – To display ads in free version.
- Retrieve running apps – To detect foreground app.
- Usage statistics (Android 5.0+) – To detect foreground app.
- Modify system settings – To change display orientation settings.
- Draw over other apps – To change foreground orientation.
- Read device state and identity – To change the phone call orientation.
- Run at startup – To start service when the device boots up.
- Control vibration – To vibrate device when orientation changes.
- Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and below) – To create and restore backup.
It uses an accessibility service to provide a better experience and to force the lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices. It will not access window content or any other sensitive data.
Rotation > Conditions > Events > Accessibility.
Why Use Rotation?
There are lots of reasons why you might want to use Rotation. Maybe you’re trying to find a comfortable way to use your phone while lying down. Or maybe you want to be able to see your screen better when you’re outdoors. Regardless of why you want to use it, Rotation can help you get the most out of your device. And since it’s free, there’s nothing stopping you from trying it out today.
If you’re looking for an easy way to change the orientation of your device, then look no further than Rotation. This free app makes it quick and easy to adjust your screen so that you can always have the best view. Whether you’re using a phone, tablet, or computer, Rotation is the perfect solution for anyone who wants a better way to use their device. So why wait? Try out Rotation today!
Download Rotation | Orientation Manager APK MOD (Pro Unlocked)
You are now ready to download Rotation | Orientation Manager for free. Here are some notes: